News & Information
Mar 06 2019
Can you wear your hearing aids when you fly?
This is a question we get asked fairly often. The answer is yes, you can wear your hearing aids when you fly. What you may find is that the noise level on airplanes can be annoying. This can be the case even if you don’t wear hearing aids. If you find aircraft noise too loud try turning your hearing aids down or muting them if they have a mute program. Depending on how your hearing aids are set up, you may also have a program specifically designed to minimize background noise. Ask your hearing care professional if you are not sure.
For more information please contact Accurate Hearing at one of our convenient locations below:
Lower Sackville: 902-252-3004
Cole Harbour: 902-406-4327
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids