News & Information
May 16 2012
Did You Know?
According to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) there is a direct link between age and hearing loss: about 18% of adults between the ages of 45 and 54, 30% of adults between ages 65 and 74, and 47% of adults ages 75 and older have hearing impairments.
May is Hearing Awareness Month. If you are over 45, now is the perfect time to have your hearing screened. The sooner you detect and treat hearing loss, the better the outcome.
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids