News & Information
Jan 31 2012
Did You Know?
February is Heart Health month. Most of us are aware of the things that are not good for our heart, such as lack of exercise, smoking, a diet high in saturated fat and cholesterol, to name of few. But, did you also know that heart disease can affect your hearing? That’s right; heart disease can lead to restricted blood flow. This can include a reduction in blood flow to your inner ear. With lack of blood comes lack of oxygen, which can result in damage to the inner ear, causing hearing loss.
For this reason, people with heart disease should have their hearing screened on a regular basis. If you suffer from heart disease, don’t wait any longer – book an appointment with us for a free hearing screening today.
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids