News & Information
Apr 03 2014
Humans can hear at frequencies up to 20 000 Hz. If you own a dog or cat you know that some animals can hear much higher pitches. A dog can hear up to 40 000 Hz, twice that of humans. Mice can hear even higher, up to 90 000 Hz. Then there is the bottlenose dolphin, which can hear up to 150 000 Hz and use this ability for echolocation.
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids