News & Information
May 13 2013
May is Hearing Awareness Month!
May is Hearing Awareness month. Did you know that 1 in 6 baby boomers and 3 in every 10 people over 60 have a hearing loss? Despite this only 1 in 5 people who could benefit from a hearing aid actually wears one. However, the sooner you discover and seek treatment for hearing loss, the better the outcome for your quality of life. For example, 9 out of 10 hearing aid users report improvements in their quality of life.
In honor of Hearing Awareness month, in May Accurate Hearing will be providing free hearing screenings at various locations in the HRM, as well as at our clinics. Don’t put off having your hearing checked any longer; give us a call to book your free screening today!
153 Sackville Drive
6156 Quinpool Road
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids