News & Information
Nov 27 2012
New studies find link between diabetes and hearing loss
November is Diabetes Awareness Month. More and more studies are finding a link between diabetes and hearing loss. Have a look at the following article for more.
As the article mentions, hearing loss is twice as common in people with diabetes. Therefore, it is recommended that anyone who has diabetes have their hearing checked on a regular basis, and seek treatment such as hearing aids if loss is detected.
For more information contact Accurate Hearing at:
423-7734 in Halifax
252-3004 in Lower Sackville
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids