News & Information
Mar 24 2020
On 22 March the Province of Nova Scotia declared a state of emergency to help contain the spread of COVID-19. In compliance with the declaration and further regulations implemented today regarding essential services, we will be limiting urgent appointments to:
Emergency repairs on assistive devices: Devices can be left in a tray outside the door.
All other appointments will be rescheduled.
In these difficult times we recognize that your hearing is important in keeping you connected with loved ones and health care professionals. We will be available by phone for questions and troubleshooting of your hearing devices.
If you need batteries please phone and we will mail them to you.
For more information:
Lower Sackville 902-252-3004
Cole Harbour 902-406-4327
- Locally owned and operated
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere
- No commissions – we choose the product that’s best for you
- Early morning and late evening appointments
- 60 day risk-free trial period with all hearing aids