Posted on: May 17, 2017
Question: When should you have your hearing checked?
Answer: Hearing, like your eyes and teeth, should be checked on a regular basis.
“But, how do I know if I’m really having hearing difficulties?” you might ask. If you answer yes to any of the following questions you should have your hearing checked as soon as possible:
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves?
- Do others complain that you have the TV or radio too loud?
- Do you have difficulty following conversations when there are more than two people speaking?
- Do you miss parts of the conversation when there is a lot of noise in the background, such as a noisy restaurant?
- Does it sound like others are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Do you have difficulty hearing when someone is facing away from you, or when you can’t see their lips?
- Do you experience ringing, buzzing, or other noises in your ears.
Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If so, phone us to book your appointment today.
Lower Sackville: 902-252-3004
Cole Harbour: 902-406-4327